[Cnyght Hunter] [Cnyght Hunter]

Definitely out of the ordinary for a dnb track, but heck it's still in the general constrictions, but labeling aside the track sounds dope. Bassline is very tight man, well done.

Deshiel responds:

Thanks man. I liked your entry too ;)

once more once more

Yep. It's been said, the Piano does it. I hear a little bit of distortion going on here, maybe tone some of the levels down a bit and take it from there. Anyways not bad at all

Instrumentally Insane Instrumentally Insane

A tad bit quiet, might be worth trying to fiddle with a bit of mixing on the master out to get the levels up a bit and a crisper overall sound.

Notation is spot on though, obviously you're standing apart in the contest, but I wish you the best of luck because you're doing something fairly different from everyone else.

Also this reminds me of the track my partner submitted for the World Music Contest last year, and he friggin beat the hell outta my score simply because his notation sounded spot on for the region he was representing, mixing and mastering aside. Props mate.

Iviqrr responds:

Thanks dude, I only have about 2 - 3 months of experience in writing stuff and I'm dead after finishing a song so I forget to edit the master levels.

Good luck with your contest entry and thanks for the review :)

Flame Man (A.I.M.) Flame Man (A.I.M.)

Solid drums. Very solid.. The synth line is kind of out there but hey it works.

Brownie points of a solid Reese Bass.

Yoshiii343 responds:

yay brownies

Colossi Colossi

Metal is not my thing, but you seem to have some sort of a blend between hardcore and hardcore (electronic) going on here. Pretty neat, could use a little better balancing in the mixdown, but I'll give you props for doing something with your hands and not just a mouse and keyboard.

DustinAvery responds:

Thanks a ton dude! I always appreciate honest, well thought out critique.

Stuxnet Stuxnet

Very tight. See this sounds very well mixed and clean. Much respect for that alone.

On a side note, sounds like something you'd hear in a Metal Gear game.

Props, you should think about hitting up some of these indie game devs, might be a match made in heaven.

KatMaestro responds:

Dude, thanks for the review a lot. :D

raydude - death raydude - death

I like the 80's styled synth sound you have going on here, honestly that bassline sounds totally made for a deep house track. Maybe you should consider doing a remix of your own piece and low-passing that bassline a tad. Really.

TonalReboot responds:

sounds like a good idea im going to try that later and see what i can make im glad that you picked up on the 80's thing ive been listening to alot of 80's synth pop stuff lately

Alohha Alohha

Too much build-up for my tastes, I find myself trying to find the soul of your song in this track. Production quality is good man, enough for the 4-stars alone, but it feels sort of hollow to me, and I don't mean sound-wise.

Keep it up though, find the soul for your songs, and I'll scout you.

Fire Hive (Typera Remix) Fire Hive (Typera Remix)

I don't want to be that guy, but you're going to get your account shut down wicked fast submitting remixes here mate. Newgrounds has a zero-tolerance policy for remixed content or even using using any form of copyright media.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying you might want to consider a different place to upload

Typera responds:

Okay thank you.

What About Us (demo) What About Us (demo)

Daft-sounding, pretty nice man. The vox / vocals kinda took it in a different direction that I was thinking but hey, still works

CalicoDeathblow responds:

I feel the same way about the vox, im still trying to find something else that works better or just something else entirely :o