Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

A legit review perhaps?

In all honesty, it's not a bad game. The control scheme is kind of poor, and making the levels so small and fixed does your game no justice. Aside from the fact that you're pushing a game about saving cats, on Newgrounds, you don't make the object anything worth obtaining. As much as this game is clean and mildly eye pleasing, you forgot the most important part of the game, your target audience.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Over head car physics do not = win.

I'm surprised this had achievements and front-paged. It's a generic flash game, where the upgrades don't really stand out from the previous ones, there's little challenge, and every race you earn the same amount. What's up with that? Oh and the physics behind driving, especially driving backwards made me laugh, and not in a good way. I immediately closed out the window after witnessing how botched the physics really were.

It wasn't very enjoyable beyond 5 minutes of playing.

Alas, this is all opinion. Base your own opinion by playing the game for yourself.

Lastman Lastman

I dont mind Ads

But the fact I had an ad interrupt my mid-game playing experience means to me you're nothing more than a sellout.

Flash Rally - First Stage Flash Rally - First Stage

Adding a crash system

Adding a crash system would give it an extra touch

Dimonte responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
I've considered making a crash system, but in the end I scrapped that idea. The thing is, collision are slowing you down anyway, so the crashing would only add to frustration on the longer tracks.

Bright in the screenCHAOS Bright in the screenCHAOS

Too many bugs

Right off the bat I glitched by jumping backwards from the starting point that threw me into an infinite loop of not existing. I don't like not existing.

HapPie responds:

You will.

Mershaq The Game Mershaq The Game

No, it's awesome

You guys just have bad taste for indie games and humor.

Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Choose-Your-Own-Adventure

I was gonna 1

But you look like me but a bit gayer so I'll give you a 5.

nites nites

Nice try for a game

Physics need tweaking, you can get back on blocks if you fall off them but press forward. The jump feels a bit starchy and unfitting. Not much for a plot and the levels are a bit bland. The character could use some better looks.

BUT

I did play several levels into the game, and it does look pretty nice and I wasn't totally bored with it so ...
GG

The Not So Epic Pong The Not So Epic Pong

It's like Pong but with no twist

I'm assuming since the theme is based off newgrounds it can be considered "epic"... but in reality I can go play the original pong and be satisfied by the originality from it instead of playing a knockoff.

littlemaster responds:

Thanks! I'm moving on. I'm not making pong games anymore. This game was made for learning purposes only.

DKNH Keyboard 2 DKNH Keyboard 2

Nice idea. Bookmarked

Smooth Move Ace, this can actually help me someday

DorKauf89 responds:

Finally someone that sees the positive side of this! Thank you