A Thug in Time Intro A Thug in Time Intro

Like said below, the voice acting itself isn't bad, but it's the audio track as a whole thats poorly done. The levels music thematic sound is hollow and could use some TLC / Tweaking.

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

Agreed

I miss the days when you could walk into the place and it was a legit paradise for gamers.

Fuck I remember buying my SNES games there.

IE7 for a Webdesigner IE7 for a Webdesigner

Short but so true

I gave 8 stars for FACT. Internet Explorer is a pile of steaming shit. I've never had problems with coding html, php, css with proper displaying on Chome, Firefox, or Opera. Every time IE comes into play, shit is just awful.

sonic team vs shadow team sonic team vs shadow team

No more

No more fucking sonic spinoffs. Sonic fucking sucks. End of story

NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day

I LOVE IT

"The Waterman Movie" "The Waterman Movie"

@ Jeepis

The narrarator is Leslie Nielsen, an actor whose talent goes back far further than Morgan Freeman's. Ever see Airplane? Come on. Enough said :P

Night of Fire 8-bit Night of Fire 8-bit

Wow..

First off this isn't 8-bit style'd music, it's not even 8-bit animation, it's pixelated animation.

Second, the original song was awesome. This just sounds like some poor knockoff, in fact, it sounds like the only thing changed was the removal of the original sound effects and awesome bass. Basically it's a gutted version of the real kick ass song.

Don't get me wrong, I love my eurobeat, but this is just... failure for anyone who really knows INITIALD or Eurobeat. Especially how it's labeled...

Break Session Break Session

short sweet and definitely not an eyesore

at first I was getting annoyed by the technical difficulties bit (as if it were tasteless filler to make your movie seem a bit longer) but the aftermath was highly humoring so I respect that.

5/5 10/10 And Worth watchin'

WASHINGTOR responds:

Thanks bud! I'm glad you liked it. And i should apologize because the technical difficulties was kind of a filler :/ sorry, it was originally a school assignment and had to be at least a minute long, so i threw that in for safe measure.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

:D Spike I'm surprised you uploaded this

Happy Holidays Man, I've still got my special copy kicking around on my DVD shelf, I still pop it in now and then for nostalgic viewing.

~Dj Harlock

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thank you for your appreciation and sharing your opinion.
Whatever God has blessed me with, all the Glory to Him.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! That's soooo funnnnnnyyy!!!
Nice to hear from you. <3

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Hey she's alive

Sup Skaij

:P good to see you back in the ol' stomping grounds.

Skaijo responds:

YOUR not dead yet? Last time I saw you, you were neck deep in your own blood one sunny animated morning.