View Profile Cross666

All 61 Movie Reviews

15 w/ Responses

Favorited!

EPIC!

I understand why It's trophied as it is

Even so this is a fantastic trailer, or that's what I'm assuming it to be.

Unfortunately it's short so we don't get much from it besides mind-blowing quality.

Good stuff though

Okay

You should have taken the extra time to clean up all the small stuff, speed up the movie clips a bit, and smooth the tweens. Oh and the graphics, damn man that one where you dropped the scroll and there was this blotchy crap gray spot pissed me off. that and the text looked totally cheap.

I will give you that it was funny, just I'd tweak that stuff.

Holy Shit

That was perfect man holy hell I give all 5 of my sheez to this.

Eh okay

A: Don't wanna hear spanish, especially when it's quality is a bit annoying.

B: the intro text implants the idea of an epic film to be had, but in reality I received little enjoyment.

ReporterClock responds:

A: The movie isn't in spanish, thanks for bothering to read the description.

B: The intro text is to keep people from getting bored.

Not bad at all but not Original

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Occur rence_at_Owl_Creek_Bridge

Different time/ series of events, same plot / theme.

I caught this one time Watching the Twilight Zone.

Munglai responds:

I'm getting really bored of people telling me about this story. You guys should check the other reviews because it's been brought up at least twenty times already.

Funnny

It's funny people don't know what this means.

This should get some sort of award

Why? Because damnit, there was effort behind it. And the end result is satisfying!

Go for it

Do one big submission, you have the talent to get it to the front page, so utilize it.

Nice

But I think chubbyguy is a bit slow in the head. Otherwise he would have noticed the voice acting was done by the guy parodied in the flash.

I would change my Name to DJharlock seeing how my current name, cross666, was part of an old fad. I am keeping this username purely for its seniority.

Dj Harlock @Cross666

28, Male

Producer / DJ

NESCOM - (Audio Engineering)

Portsmouth NH