Soft Taco! Soft Taco!

Idk.. not really that funny, im surprised

this made front page.

the YuYu the YuYu

Another Great One!

Perfect man, Perfect. I laughed at the guy talking before the music started. Great flow!

The Carrot Collab The Carrot Collab

Dude like you know how to do shit but wtf

such a waste of time for god sakes use the skills and make something thats not trying to be new and innovative but it turns out gay!

Man, Face, Sonic & Tails! Man, Face, Sonic & Tails!

I cried.

Dude I couldnt tell if the Fucking crying face was getting bigger or not. Subliminal messaging perhaps..? edit the plane part into a mini for the front page it would work well.

InSaneTK responds:

The face move. No subliminal messages. It becomes a bit larger in an extremely slow rate. :P

Sunshine: Supernova Sunshine: Supernova

Ha.

Different. Funny. No Point. Sounds like a plan.

Absurd-Ditties responds:

.nalp a ekil sdnuoS. tnioP oN. ynnuF. tnereffiD

Jim and Bob Episode 1 Jim and Bob Episode 1

uh.

So like I can't tell if the author was drunk when he made this or not.

Chalito Chalito

Heh.

Made me giggle a little bit. Shitty graphics though.

Stick Assualt Stick Assualt

Better than my first submission was.

Keep trying and learn how to give figures cleaner movement. Try to steer away from stick figures in the future... unless you are the next xiao xiao.

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Well done.

Talk about nice and I couldn't help but chuckle at the whole clock thing. Clockwork stand back. The only Issue I had with it was the quality at certain points, little things that could have been cleaned up that would have made it look perfect. All in all a good piece.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Was Pretty Catchy

This is a very catchy song, But the graphics were lacking, great translation and posing. the only thing is that everyone is being gay and making spoofs or remakes ....Faggots! No one can stick to doing something new.