View Profile Cross666

20 w/ Responses

Idk.. not really that funny, im surprised

this made front page.

Another Great One!

Perfect man, Perfect. I laughed at the guy talking before the music started. Great flow!

Dude like you know how to do shit but wtf

such a waste of time for god sakes use the skills and make something thats not trying to be new and innovative but it turns out gay!

I cried.

Dude I couldnt tell if the Fucking crying face was getting bigger or not. Subliminal messaging perhaps..? edit the plane part into a mini for the front page it would work well.

InSaneTK responds:

The face move. No subliminal messages. It becomes a bit larger in an extremely slow rate. :P

Ha.

Different. Funny. No Point. Sounds like a plan.

Absurd-Ditties responds:

.nalp a ekil sdnuoS. tnioP oN. ynnuF. tnereffiD

uh.

So like I can't tell if the author was drunk when he made this or not.

Heh.

Made me giggle a little bit. Shitty graphics though.

Better than my first submission was.

Keep trying and learn how to give figures cleaner movement. Try to steer away from stick figures in the future... unless you are the next xiao xiao.

Well done.

Talk about nice and I couldn't help but chuckle at the whole clock thing. Clockwork stand back. The only Issue I had with it was the quality at certain points, little things that could have been cleaned up that would have made it look perfect. All in all a good piece.

Was Pretty Catchy

This is a very catchy song, But the graphics were lacking, great translation and posing. the only thing is that everyone is being gay and making spoofs or remakes ....Faggots! No one can stick to doing something new.

I would change my Name to DJharlock seeing how my current name, cross666, was part of an old fad. I am keeping this username purely for its seniority.

Dj Harlock @Cross666

28, Male

Producer / DJ

NESCOM - (Audio Engineering)

Portsmouth NH